ArtRageUs1 Collective features the talent of area artisans - high-quality affordable handmade items from wood, clay, fiber, metal, leather, and glass as well as prints, drawings, and paintings. Artists may arrange to give demonstrations, talk about their work, or solicit for commissions.
- Preferably live within 50 miles or so of Brattleboro.
- Personally create the items for sale in the store.
- Commit to the collective both functionally and financially for a minimum of one year.
- Pay the fee and commission on all items sold.
- Photograph, describe, price and label each item you have for sale in the store.
- Read, understand and adhere to the Guidelines.
Note: Every precaution is taken to make sure the items you submit for sale are safe. However, please understand that ArtRageUs1 is not responsible for theft or damage. And, we reserve the right to remove any item at anytime from the store or website.
Costs: The membership fee for artists is $20 per year with a one-year commitment. (Fees for one year are due when accepted into the collective and then every year thereafter.) Commission on sales is 20%. Work hours are required (12-30 hours per year), and volunteering extra time is greatly appreciated.
Directions: Please fill out the online application below. If you need help or have questions, please email us at info@ArtRageUs1.com or call us at 802 490-2277. If you prefer to apply on paper, you may download an application below and mail or bring it to the store at ArtRageUs1, 57 Elliot Street, Brattleboro, VT 05301.
Or Apply Online Now